Reliable laser coding in standard, dusty and washdown environments
SPA2 C, ideal for packaged goods
Smart. Reliable. Versatile
CO2 lasers used in higher speed packaged goods applications including boxes, bottles and blister packs. They provide legible markings of the highest quality, which are permanent and sustainable in all production environments. Available in different enclosures in order to mark a wide variety of substrates such as cardboard, glass, ceramics, PET and PVC in the FMCG markets.
SPA2 C 10W, 30W and 40W CO2 lasers are widely used in packaged goods applications including labels, boxes, bottles and blister packs. They are typically used to code paper and board, glass and ceramics, coated materials, PET and PVC.
– 10.6, 10.2 and 9.3 wavelength lasers are available to
meet the coding needs of specific substrates such as
film and PET.
– DUO dual processor technology enables high-speed
and high-quality printing with variable data.
– Minimises power consumption choosing the most
appropriate flow rate.
– 10.1-inch touch screen controller with context sensitive
HELP and on-line instruction videos including Marca
– Extra protection enclosures are available for dusty
(IP54) and washdown (IP65) environments.
|SE STANDARD ENVIRONMENT IP31||DE DUSTY ENVIRONMENT IP54||WD WASHDOWN IP65|