The Elfin 1 InLine InkJet Printer is an esay to use, plug-and-play printer that makes Package Marking and Products Marking simple and efficient…with a very professional High Resolution imprint.
Imprint 1/2 inch-characters; Text, Consecutive Numbering, Time and Date, as well as graphics and compliant barcodes. The SoJet TIJ Ink Cartridges can be interchanged in the Elfin1 Printer to accomodate InkJet Printing on absorbent surfaces, such as cardboard and nonabsorbent surfaces, such as metal, wood, plastic, or glass. Common uses are for, printing part or serial numbers, lot and expiration date coding. The Color Touchscreen display allows you to easily select the message that needs to be imprinted. Print Intensity of ink can also be controlled, for bolder inkjet prints.
*The printer has built-in Configuration Software allowing the user to pre-configure customized imprints, or copy these imprints via the onboard USB Port. For the ultimate in data integration, connect the Elfin1 InLine InkJet Printer to your company’s network with the built-in Ethernet port, to connect to Excel and database source data.
Features of the Elfin 1 InLine InkJet Printer
- Multiple line imprints, imprints can consist of, Variable(s) data
- Variable Print Data can be configured; Counters, Expiration Dates, etc
- Automatically advances the Time, Date and Numbers internally
- The Multiple line imprints can be scaled…i.e.; each line can a different size
- Imprint Sizes: Multiple Lines – Smallest 1/16 inch(.039″)(1mm); up to 1/2 inch (.050″) (12.7mm) maximum imprint can be configured.
- Color Touchscreen can open to 90 degrees
- Store and recall the imprints; and initiate printing all via the touchscreen
- Ink Cartridges: Ethanol, Acetone; in various colors; Black, Red and Blue
- The Elfin1 Ink will print on and ink will adhere to; porous/absorbent surfaces AND non-absorbent surfaces including, concrete, metal, glass, wood, cardboard and plastic
(Ink will NOT adhere to plastics made of Low-Density Polyethylene (L.D.P.E.)
- Selectable Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Portugese and Russian.
- Contact Power required for operation – 90V-240V/50-60Hz, 60 Watt.
- Print Speed: Can be calibrated to line speed of conveyor, or by using external Synchronizer/Encoder Wheel.
- Mounting: Standard Side Printing, or Downside. Kit includes Anti-Shock Bracket.